Do you have a learning, insight, or technology tip to share? Proposals are being accepted to present at THE Performance Improvement Conference 2015 taking place at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio on the Riverwalk, in San Antonio, Texas, April 24-April 29, 2015.
There are six types of sessions to apply for this year:
- Performance - Tech Tools & Tips
- 20-Minute Roundtable
- 75-Minute Concurrent Session
- Half-Day Workshop
- One- or Two-Day Workshop
The instructions are detailed on the individual submission forms, which are available at http://www.ispi.org/content.aspx?id=1734. Please review the submission requirements and instructions carefully before you begin completing the template.
If your proposal is accepted, ISPI will:
Please note the submission deadline is this Friday, August 29, 2014. No proposals will be accepted after this date.
- Ask you to accept terms in a Speaker Commitment Letter which includes providing an advanced electronic copy of your handout and presentation for attendees
- Ask you to contribute a short article to ISPI's online newsletter, www.PerformanceXpress.org
- Ask you to market your participation to your clients and colleagues
- Require you to register and pay for the conference; speakers receive a $100 discount
We look forward to receiving your proposal. If you have any questions, please contact ISPI at 301.587.8570301.587.8570 or at email@example.com.