Our mentoring program fosters talent development at all career stages. The program's flexible structure allow a customized professional improvement experience. When you are ready to move your career ahead or to help someone else, contact us!
What is Mentoring? The goal of our mentoring program is to improve professional capabilities. A mentors draw upon his or her experience to encourage, advise, and guide their mentor partner. A good match results in a mutually beneficial and rewarding one-on-one relationship that can last for years.
Benefits to Mentees
- Develop a productive relationship with an experienced professional interested in you and your field
- Learn to find and use opportunities to build skills
- Identify short-, medium-, and long-term career development needs
- Create a plan for developing your capabilities
- Realize the value of networking
- Build valuable resume experience by participating in the Mentor Advisory Committee
Benefits to Mentors
How It Works. Contact us
- Make a difference in the life of a colleague and give back to our profession
- Introduce and/or expand another professional’s knowledge of HPT
- Assist that person in identifying their potential and utilizing their strengths to better succeed
- Refine your own skills while serving as an objective advisor, coach, and supporter
- Identify potential talent for your organization and the profession
- Improve the program by contributing to the Mentor Advisory Committee
when you are interested in serving as either a mentor or mentee. The Mentor Coordinator will match the mentor pairs based on professional goals, personalities, and shared interests. The program is flexible and can last 30 days or several months, depending on your needs.